Join us for an 8-week “self-study” assessing your own breathing health, absorbing the science, and exploring the art of teaching breath and contrast therapy (cold plunge and heat therapy).
Join our Founders, Lindsey Trubia and Dr. Rob Williams, learning with others around the world! Weekly class recordings and materials will be available in your practitioner portal. Applied CECs: NASM, AFAA, ACE.
Upcoming 2023/2024 LVL1 Cohorts:
1. 4Q2023 – Live 8-week virtual course: Mondays, October 2 – November 20, at 3:00 – 4:00 pm PST/ 6:00 – 7:00pm EST.
2. 1Q2024 – Live 8-week virtual course: Mondays, January 8 – February 27, at 3:00 – 4:00 pm PST / 6:00 – 7:00 pm EST.
After completing your LVL 1 Certification, you will have:
Yoga, boutique fitness, and performance brands: invest in continued education for your teachers; enhance your brand’s culture, products and community.
1. Group pricing for LVL1 online.
2. Custom Train-The-Trainers program.
3. Bring brand-aligned breath and cold exposure classes to your space.
3 Months, 4 Milestones:
1. Online curriculum: over 8 weeks, meet live every Monday for 90 minutes, alongside case studies and an online exam.
2. Practitioner Residency: practice and apply the Peak Flow Method for individuals and group settings.
3. Nature Practicum/Retreat: breathe with other practitioners, share your knowledge and workshop practicum with your peers, and explore the depth of nature.
4. Flow (Teach + Income + Community) – teach, earn income doing what you love, and stay involved with our in-person practitioner reunions and continued education online.
Upcoming 2023/2024 LVL2 Trainings:
1. Live 8-week virtual course: Mondays, October 2, 2023 – November 20, 2023 at 4:30-6:00pm PST/7:30-9:00pm EST.
2. Practitioner Residency: November 20, 2023 – January 16, 2024
3. Retreat: Thursday, January 18th, 2024 – Sunday, January 21, 2024. Location: San Diego, California.
1. Live 8-Week virtual course: Mondays, January 8, 2024 – February 26, 2024 at 4:30-6:00 pm PST/ 7:30-9:00 pm EST.
2. Practitioner Residency: February 26, 2024 – March 31, 2024
3. Retreat: Thursday, April 25, 2024 – Sunday, April 28, 2024. Location: Vermont, USA.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
with mike maher
Lindsey is a passionate entrepreneur and lifelong athlete, Lindsey is a Providence College graduate (B.S. in Health Policy and Business Management) and a former Division 1 women’s soccer player. As an executive leader, Lindsey worked in the world of corporate health care for more than a decade before her near death experience after a two-wave hold-down surfing on the north shore of Oahu. Lindsey is fully committed to supporting Practitioners and Humans around the world.
Our primary aim: to make an industry impact on Team Human, together.
Post-graduation, practitioners will have the opportunity to teach in-person workshops on their own discretion, anywhere in the world and online via the Peak Flow® app.
Let us handle the business – you show up, teach with heart, and earn income doing what you love.
After graduation, stay connected with our evolving community with regular masterminds, networking, and industry events.
Utilize our masterminds to discuss teaching struggles, industry feedback, and questions.
“My mission is to empower people to take control of their own health, well-being and fitness using simple breathing exercises proven to improve body oxygenation” – Patrick McKeown.
World- renowned author and breathing practitioner Patrick McKeown was educated at Trinity College in Dublin, before completing his clinical training in the Buteyko Breathing Method at the Buteyko Clinic, Moscow, Russia. This training was accredited by Professor Konstantin Buteyko. Patrick continues to have a tremendous impact on breath and educating millions around the world..